The Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center has an indoor basketball gym, indoor rubberized walking track, strength equipment, cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines and more, as well as numerous fitness classes every week.
The Center is located at 701 W. Washington St. as part of the Byerly Park Recreation Complex. For more information, call 843.339.2878.
Hours of Operation
Mondays through Thursdays: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Closed Sundays
- Indoor Basketball Gym and Rubberized Walking Track
- 4 Treadmills
- 2 Elliptical Machines
- 7 Recumbent Bicycles
- 2 Stair Climbers
- Multi-station Weight Equipment
- Chest Press
- Bicep Curl
- Butterfly Press
- Leg extension, leg press, leg curl
- Lat Pull Down
Gym membership at the Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center has no contracts and no joining fees.
- Resident Adult (18 & Up): $15 per month, $150 per year
- Non-Resident Adult (18 & Up): $22.50 per month, $225 per year
- Resident Family: $25 per month, $250 per year
- Non-Resident Family: $37.50 per month, $375 per year
- Resident Student (14 & Up): $10 per month, $100 per year
- Non-Resident Student (14 & Up): $15 per month, $150 per year
- Resident Senior (50 & Up): $5 per month, $50 per year
- Non-Resident Senior (50 & Up): $7.50 per month, $75 per year
Classes included with membership
- Cardio Challenge: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Low-Impact Class: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9 – 9:30 a.m.
- Stretch & Strengthen: Thursday, 6 – 7 p.m.
- Zumba: Monday, Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., Saturday, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.