The Piratesville Splash Pad, a multifunctional water play area designed for children, numbers among the largest splash pads in the Southeast. The facility features such play elements as water slides, water jets, water cannons, dumping wheels, buckets and fountains.
Piratesville is located at 1109 14th St. as part of the Byerly Park Recreation Complex. Learn more by calling 843.339.2878.
2016 Regular Season
May 27 – August 14
Tuesdays – Saturdays:
11 am – 7 pm
- Sundays: 1 – 6 pm
- August 18, 19, 23, 25, 30
- August 20, 27, September 3, 5 (Labor Day)
- August 21, 28, September 4
11 am – 2 pm
11 am – 7 pm
1 – 6 pm
Piratesville will be open for the holidays of Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day from 11 am to 7 pm.
Piratesville may be closed due to inclement weather, mechanical failure or any safety issue. If so, patrons will be given a pass to re-enter the pad on a future date. This offer is valid for the current season only. No refunds will be given.
The ticket booth accepts cash only, no credit or debit cards accepted. Season passes and private rentals may be paid for with credit and debit cards at the Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center at Byerly Park.
- Daily Ticket (cash only):
- $4 child, $2 adult
- Season Pass for City residents:
$30 child, $15 adults
- Season Pass for non-City residents:
$40 child, $20 adult
- Family season pass for City residents
(includes 2 children and 2 adults):
$60, with $15 for each additional child
- Family season pass for non-City residents
(includes 2 children, 2 adults):
$80, $20 for each additional child
Ages 17 and older are considered an adult and are admitted at the above rates only with paid admission of youth 16 and younger.
Season Passes may only be purchased Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the T.B. Thomas Sports Center. Appropriate identification, including a driver’s license or photo identification card and a copy of a recent bill to the same in-city address is required to verify residency.
Reduced rates are available for groups and camps by reservation only. Contact the T.B. Thomas Sports Center during regular business hours to schedule at 843.339.2878.
- Private rentals are available Tuesday through Sunday, before or after normal operational hours only.
- The rental includes exclusive use of Splash Pad, use of picnic shelter and Splash pad supervisor.
- To reserve your party, full payment and a completed rental contract must be received.
- The concession stand will not be open during private rentals.
- In case of inclement weather: If there has been less than 30 minutes of Splash Pad use, the event will be rescheduled and a free pass issued to all guests. If there has been less than one hour of Splash Pad use, a refund will be given based on percentage of use.
- Click here for a Piratesville Rental Contract Form.
- Click here for The Cove Rental Contract Form
Rules & Regulations
- Click here for all Piratesville Rules and Regulations.