The City of Hartsville provides an easy and secure way for you to pay your utility bill online. All you need is your account number (found on your bill) the service address, and a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card. Click to visit the secure online bill payment portal, or use the green button below.
Creating Your New Online Profile
- Create a profile to pay your bill, view payment and usage history, and sign up for paperless billing!
- To find your account, enter your account number from your paper bill, and your service address. If you have trouble finding your account, try entering just the street number. For example, enter just
123 N Main St Apt C.
- For more help and videos on how to create a profile, add an account, and make a payment, visit this help page.
- To do a quick payment, click on the “Try QuickPay” link on the top of the MyGovHub page and enter your service address and account number.
- If you pay online after your water service has been disconnected for non-payment, you must call the Finance Department at 843.383.3015 to report your payment and request service reconnection. Water service will only be reconnected during normal business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, excluding holidays. You must call by 4:00 pm to request same-day reconnection.
You can also call 843.383.3015 Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm to pay your bill or have any other concerns addressed.
Additional bill payment options
- By automatic bank draft
- By drive-thru located at SPC Credit Union, 204 N Fifth Street (8:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F).
- By walk-up at Hartsville City Hall, 100 E. Carolina Ave., Finance Dept (8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F)
- By drop box, located in the alcove on the Carolina Avenue side of City Hall located at 100 E. Carolina Ave. No cash payments.
- By mail, sending a check and the payment stub to the City of Hartsville, P.O. Drawer 2467, Hartsville, SC 29551.
- If you already have automatic payments and need to cancel the service, use this form.
If you have questions or concerns about your water service, we are here to help. If you have an issue with your service, such as a leak, please text Citibot at 843.800.2432 to report the issue and we will quickly route your ticket to the appropriate party. If you prefer, you can also email email@example.com or call 843.383.3015.