The City of Hartsville provides an easy and secure way for you to pay your utility bill online. All you need is your account number (found on your bill) or the phone number for the service address and a MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card. Click to visit the secure online bill payment portal, or use the green button below:
You can also call 843.383.3015 Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm to pay your bill or have any other concerns addressed.
Additional bill payment options
- By automatic bank draft
- By drive-thru located at SPC Credit Union, 204 N Fifth Street (8:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F).
- By walk-up at Hartsville City Hall, 100 E. Carolina Ave., Finance Dept (8:30 am – 5:00 pm M-F)
- By drop box, located beside the Hartsville Police Department located at 135 W. Carolina Ave. No cash payments.
- By mail, sending a check and the payment stub to the City of Hartsville, P.O. Drawer 2467, Hartsville, SC 29551.
- If you already have automatic payments and need to cancel the service, use this form.
If you have questions or concerns about your water service, we are here to help. If you have an issue with your service, such as a leak, please submit an issue ticket at through SeeClickFix and we will quickly route your ticket to the appropriate party. If you prefer, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843.383.3015.