Residential Public Services
The City of Hartsville provides residential water and sewer services as well as collection of all trash, recycling and yard debris. Learn more about setting up an account and paying bills, service rates, as well as information and guidelines for all sanitation services.
Parks and Facilities
The City of Hartsville maintains a system of six public parks, including the Byerly Park Recreation Complex, as well as the Hartsville Regional Airport and two city cemeteries.
More about life in Hartsville
- Learn more about everything needed when moving to Hartsville, including setting up utilities as well as school, voter and vehicle registrations.
- Hartsville is home to the private, four-year Coker University, the S.C. Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics, as well as many of the schools of the Darlington County School District. Learn more about Hartsville schools.
- Hartsville is the location of the Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center, a 116-bed facility featuring a Level III Trauma Center, Intensive Care Unit, Maternity Center and more.
- Real estate sales in Hartsville are facilitated by several local real estate agencies.
- Many major employers are based in and around Hartsville.