Background investigations are conducted when hiring employees. Open positions are located in the departmental career centers as they appear below. Please contact 843.383.3026 for assistance with applications or to request an accommodation.
The City of Hartsville is an equal opportunity employer. The City participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
City Hall is an accessible facility; for assistance call 843.383.3026.
- Police Officer – Patrol (Regular Full-Time)
- School Crossing Guard (Regular Part-Time)
- Police First Sergeant (Regular Full-Time)
- Volunteer Firefighter
Neptune Island Water Park
- Food & Beverage – Supervisor (Seasonal)
- Food & Beverage – Kitchen Staff/Prep (Seasonal)
- Park Services Associate – Lead (Seasonal)
- Park Services (Seasonal)
- Guest Services – Supervisor (Seasonal)
- Cabana Host (Seasonal)
- Patio Attendant (Seasonal)
- Lifeguard – Supervisor (Seasonal)
- Lifeguard – Lead (Seasonal)
- Lifeguard (Seasonal)