Upcoming & Recent

General Information

For those looking to stage a special event at a City of Hartsville park, require a road closure, or who need City services for a special event, a special event permit application is needed.

If you are a vendor who would like to participate in a special event, please submit a Vendor Permit Application.

City Events Newsletter

Footer Events Newsletter Signup

Sign up for Our Events Newsletter! We will never share your address and you can unsubscribe at any time.



106 E Carolina Ave
Hartsville SC 29550