water towerBilling

The City of Hartsville utility bill is due by the 15th of each month. Late fees of 10% are assessed on the balance due if not paid in full by the 15th. Any balance not paid by the 20th is subject to disconnection without notice. A reconnection fee will be added to balance. Account balance must be paid in full before service is restored.

Bills may be paid:

  • Over the phone by calling 843.383.3015 (choose option 1) or call 843.919.6092. You must have your account number.
  • By online bill pay
  • By automatic bank draft
  • By drive-thru located at SPC Credit Union, 204 N. Fifth St. (8:00 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday).

Customers must have their bill or account number and pay the full amount due with cash or personal check only, and only through the 20th of the month. Contact 843.383.3015 for more information.

  • In person at Hartsville City Hall, 100 E. Carolina Ave., Finance Department, (8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday)
  • By drop box, located in the alcove at Hartsville City Hall, 100 E Carolina Ave, on the Carolina Ave side of the building. No cash payments.
  • By mail, sending a check and the payment stub to the City of Hartsville, PO Drawer 2467, Hartsville, SC 29551. Please do not send cash in the mail.

New Service

New utility accounts for water, sewer, trash, recyclables, and yard waste can be initiated by completing a Utility Service Agreement application form online or by visiting the Finance Department at City Hall, located at 100 E Carolina Ave, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm or. Contact 843.383.3015 for more information.

Items required:

  • Residential or Commercial Utility Service Agreement
  • Social Security Number or Federal EIN
  • Telephone Number
  • Picture ID
  • Deed, Closing Documents, or a copy of the rental/lease agreement

Generally, the City of Hartsville offers same-day service for the connection of water.

Ending service

To request a utility disconnection, please submit the Utility Disconnection Request form.

You can cancel automatic bank draft payments of your utility bill using the Utilities Bank Draft Payment Cancellation form.