The Hartsville Fire Department Toys for Kids program, previously known as the Boots & Buckets program, collects donations that are used to provide toys for children in Hartsville.
Hartsville Fire Department appreciates the opportunity to serve families in need each holiday season. We receive hundreds of applications from families in our community and ask for your patience as we process these applications.
Due to the number of applications we receive each year, we must follow a set of rules and guidelines to make this process as fair as possible to those in the district that we serve. Please note, submitting this application does not guarantee that you will receive the toys. The applications are submitted to and vetted by a committee of volunteers.
Rules and Guidelines
- Applicants are required to show proof of residency within the City of Hartsville or Hartsville Fire Department’s five-mile radius.
- Acceptable forms of proof include a Utility bill or another piece of mail that includes an address that matches the name and address on your state-issued identification.
- Proof of custody of children receiving gifts.
- Acceptable forms of proof include: Birth Certificate or Court Ordered Custody Documents
- Applicants must attend the scheduled interview with a representative from the committee to ensure that all needed information is provided.
- Children must be between the ages of 2-10 years of age to receive the gifts.
- If you have received help from this program in the last two years, you may not be eligible to receive it this year due to the increase in applications.
Applications are accepted online and in-person (Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) during the month of November. This form is also available as a downloadable PDF that can be printed and returned to the Hartsville Fire Department.
Thank you for your support!This form is currently closed for submissions.