The City of Hartsville’s fetching new Byerly Bark dog park has separate areas for small and large dogs and sports benches, doggy water fountains, and waste stations among its amenities. The new park is located by the Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center near the outdoor track.
Click to find our Byerly Bark dog park on Google Maps.
Coach T.B. Thomas Sports Center
701 W Washington St
Hartsville SC 29550
The “Byerly Bark” dog park is dedicated to fun and exercise activities with your dog. Dogs may run off-leash, under voice control, within confines of the fenced area. We have doggy drinking stations and a couple of shade trees in the park for you and your dogs to enjoy.
The park is open each day from sun up to down down, but is closed during thunderstorms and other severe weather, and has separate fenced areas for small and large dogs. The large park area is 82 × 150 feet and the small park area is 82 × 62 feet.
Guidelines for using the park include:
- Please keep your dog from jumping on other dogs or people.
- Pick up your dog’s waste and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
- Do not allow your dogs to be aggressive towards people or other dogs. Remember to keep your dog on a leash until you enter the park area.
- Remember that off leash does not mean out of control.
- Park is not responsible for injury or damage; enjoy at your own risk.